Exclusion of Warranties: Haulistic makes no representation or warranty regarding the functionality or condition of this Web site, its suitability for use, or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free. All material or information on this Web site is provided to you as-is without warranties of any kind. Haulistic disclaims all warranties or conditions, written or oral, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. These exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusion otherwise provided in these terms and conditions. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow exclusion of certain warranties, such exclusions that are not permitted do not apply.
- Ownership and Confidentiality: Material on this Web site, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by Haulistic or its licensees. You acknowledge and warrant that information or material which you provide electronically through your access to or use of this Web site is not confidential or exclusive, except as may be required under applicable law, and does not infringe the rights of any person or entity. You further acknowledge that unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception, alteration or loss. Visitors of this Web site may download or copy the contents of this Web site or other downloaded items for personal use only. Any information or material contained on this Web site that may be reproduced pursuant to these terms must bear the proprietary rights notices that originally appear in conjunction with such information or material.
- Links to Other Sites: From time to time, this Web site may provide links to certain Web sites sponsored and maintained by third parties. Such Web sites are publicly available and Haulistic is providing access to such Web sites solely as a convenience. Haulistic has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other Web sites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other Web sites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon.
- Viruses, Etc.: Haulistic does not represent or warrant that the information or materials accessed from or through this Web site will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems that are discovered will be corrected.
- Damage to Others: You agree not to introduce to or through this Web site any information or materials that may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in materials or information which may, among other things, constitute libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offense or civil liability on the part of any person or entity. You will not use the Web site for or any of the information contained therein in unsolicited mailings or spam material. You will not spam or send unsolicited mailings to any person or entity using the Web site. You agree to comply with any other applicable terms and conditions set for the Web site. You may not use this Web site for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with applicable law or this legal and privacy statement. You may not offer any part of the Web site for sale or distribute it over any other medium including but not limited to television, radio, broadcast, a computer network or hyperlink framing on the Internet without the prior written consent Haulistic.
- Reservation of Rights: All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to Haulistic. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual right of Haulistic or any other person or entity. This Web site is intended for both information and commercial enterprises in certain specified jurisdictions. Your ability to use this Web site may be limited accordingly, and you should contact us with any questions in this regard.
- Governing Law: This site is controlled and operated by Haulistic, a member of the Mullen Group from Naperville, Illinois. These terms shall be governed by the laws of Illinois without reference to principles of conflicts of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Illinois in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms.
- Changes to Terms: Haulistic may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this Web site from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access this Web site.
- Survival: These terms and conditions apply while you are accessing the Web site and remain in effect thereafter and shall survive even if the Web site is no longer accessible to you.
- Indemnification: You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Haulistic, its parent, and their respective directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents, suppliers, and content providers against any third party claim, suit, action or other proceeding against them to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding is based on or arises in connection with your use of the Web site. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Your use or someone using your computer’s use of the Web site
- Your use or someone using any password you may obtain
- A claim that any use of the Web site by you or someone using your computer or password infringes any intellectual property right of any third party, is libelous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party
- Any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of the Web site by you or someone using your computer or password
- Any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein or
- Any breach of any covenant or agreement to be performed by you hereunder.
You agree to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding.